Sunday, December 22, 2013

Why I need a recharge my hair

I have thin, fine, super straight hair. It gets very dry at the ends, but somehow manages to get greasy very easily at the roots. I usually can’t go more than a day without washing my hair or using a lot of dry shampoo. I also have never been able to use a moisturizing shampoo without my hair being too weighed down. Stupid hair is stupid. Need a shampoo that lathers and foams awesomely. I guess that’s due to the little beads that are supposed to “burst on impact.” Need something that does an amazing job at actually cleansing the hair I could skip a shampoo and not need to use a bunch of dry shampoo to hide the ick. Although I wash my hair everyday due to my gym/workout schedule, it’s nice to know I could skip a day if I had to.

No comments: